‘The law currently states that anyone wishing to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol must hold a ‘Personal Licence’ issued by their local authority. Once you have gained the relevant experience and  qualifications you need to apply for your Personal Licence, which we can obtain for you with the assistance of our highly experienced and outstanding consultant Mr S Panchal. We work together to achieve the right result for you, whether it be a new or a transfer of a premises licence, a variation of a DPS, a review hearing or an appeal. All aspects can be advised on with sensible and well thought out solutions. Contact us to obtain the right result.’

Terms | Privacy | GDPR |T: 020 8568 6464 | |© Copyright Waterfords Solicitors, All rights reserved| Designed by Evoke Studio